When you add company/organization information or list a solution you will be presented with an input form to provide details about your organization and your software or service. A few of the fields on the form deserve a little extra attention.
In Add Organization Info:
- Markets Served - select the public safety markets you software or services in intended to serve.
- Level - select the levels of government your software or services in intended to serve.
- Meta Keywords - add keywords or phrases (separated by commas) that will help people find you. Check the categories listings and add as many of those as apply to your solution.
In Add a Listing:
- Solution Name - give each solution a unique name
- Solution Overview - Provide a clear and concise description of your software or service. We encourage you to use plain language and keep the technical terms and jargon to a minimum.
- For example - provide an example of the solution in practical use. This might be considered a mini case study.
- What makes this solution unique? - Describe what makes your software or service unique. Describe your differentiators.
- Clients Include - provide a representative example of your clients.
- Client Quote - provide a quote form an actual client.