The Public Safety Technology Review is a free resource of software and technology services solutions for public safety agencies worldwide.
Public safety agencies can search for solutions by category, key words, market served, and other search terms. You can compare and evaluate solutions and write reviews to share with your colleagues to help them also make good decisions about technology solutions. Forums are available to share information and best practices. Articles, webinars, and issue briefs are also available.
Software and technology services companies can register and list their solutions and the information is available for public safety agencies to review. Listings include company information, solution type or category, solution overview, markets served, services offered, and more.
Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions for additional information you would like to have included.
The Public Safety Technology Review - a free service for the public safety community.
Are you looking for software or technology services for your public safety agency or department? Over 80,000 technology companies provide software and services solutions to public safety organizations. The search for solutions can be tedious, frustrating, and confusing. The Public Safety Technology Review (PSTech) makes this process easier.
The PSTech Review will help you:
- Find, Explore, and Evaluate Software and Technology Services Solutions
- Learn and Share Ideas, Information, and Best Practices
The Public Safety Technology Review is a free service for the public safety community and includes:Solution Listings and Information – for software, integrated systems, and services.
- Ratings & Reviews - by you and your colleagues who have used the solutions or services.
- Extensive Search and Explore Options – to find solutions faster and easier.
- Public Safety Community Discussion Group - to learn and share ideas, innovations, and best practices.
- Articles and Analysis – from our staff and public safety leaders.
- Monthly Webinars and Guest Speakers – on a variety of public safety solutions and topics.
- Open Forum – to discuss your needs, questions, and ideas with public safety technology providers.
- Ask PSTech – if you have a question or can’t find what you need ask us and we can help.
The core of the PSTech Review are the solution listings and reviews. This information is available to anyone. This service provides tools and information to find the technology solutions you need. We hope you will try it out. We’d love to help you find what you need.
Benefits of Registration Include:
Public Safety Community Forum
Registered users get access to the public safety community forum. This forum is for members of public safety agencies or organizations only. You can discuss your technology needs, experiences, ask questions of your peers, and exchange information and best practices.
Registered users may also write reviews of software or services they have used. You can review an solution or service that is already listed in the directory or submit a new solution.
We encourage registered members to submit articles about any technology related topic.
Issue Briefs and White Papers
Issue briefs and White Papers are also available to registered members.
Your profile settings will help you connect with colleagues and solution providers, search for other members, facilitate communication, keep track of providers you are most interested in, track your reviews and forum posts, and more. We hope you will take a little time to get familiar with these powerful features.
Webinars are open for anyone to attend and we would like to hear from you if you have a topic you would like to explore or have a presentation you would like to share.
Ask PSTech is also available to anyone who has a question or is having trouble finding a solution.
The Public Safety Technology Review – make it easy for your next client to find you.
If you sell software or technology services to public safety agencies you know how hard the sales process can be. There are over 80,000 public safety agencies and departments in the U.S. alone and some of them are looking for your solution right now. The problem is that you might be hard to find. We make this process easier.
We can help you get visibility with public safety agencies and gain new clients. The PSTech Review is where your prospects go to:
- Find, Explore, and Evaluate Public Safety Technology Solutions
- Learn and Share Ideas, Information, and Best Practices
Solution Provider Member Services include:
- Solution Listings and Information – to highlight your company solutions or services.
- Ratings & Reviews - by the people who have used your solution.
- Extensive Search and Explore Options – to help your prospects find you faster and easier.
- Public Safety Solution Providers Discussion Group - learn and share ideas, innovations, and best practices with colleagues or find a partner for a specific project.
- Articles and Analysis (issue briefs) – from our staff and other public safety and technology leaders. We encourage PSTech Provider members to submit articles as well.
- Monthly Webinars and Guest Speakers – on a variety of sales and solution topics. Let us know if you would like to present a webinar to the public safety community.
- Open Forum – a place to have a talk with public safety community about their needs and ideas for the future.
Your profile settings will help you connect with colleagues and the public safety community; search for other members; facilitate communication; track your listings, reviews, and forum posts and more.
Become a member so your new clients can find you. Join the Public Safety Technology Review and get found. We’d love to help you grow your business.
Solution Provider Membership Pricing
You are welcome to list up to 5 solutions for free for one year. This is a savings of $3,000. Just Register, then add your organization info, then list your software or service solutions.
To Get Started
- Register - click Register (upper right of the page). and complete the registration form. You will receive an email confirmation.
- Add Organization Info - click For Solution Providers | Add Organization Info.
- List Solutions - click For Solution Providers | Add Software Solution or Add Services Solution.
About Listing Solutions
For each software or service you want to list:
- Go to For Solution Providers | Add Software Solution or Add Service Solution
- Select the 1 Year Free Trial plan
- Select a Category for the solution, complete the information form, and click Submit.
Note: All listings are moderated and we will review your listing within 24 hours. If you have more than 5 solutions to list please contact us for a special coupon code.
For a limited time, all public safety solution providers are welcome to list up to 5 solutions for free for 1 year.
- Click Register (upper right of the page).
- Complete the registration form. You will receive an email confirmation.
- After you receive registration confirmation go to For Providers | Add Organization Info to add company or organization details.
To List Solutions
For each software or service you want to list:
- Go to List Solutions | Add Software Solution or Add Service Solution
- Select the 1 Year Free Listing plan
- Select a Category for the solution and complete the information form.
After your free trail, the following membership plans are available.
The most cost effective way to participate in the PSTech Review is our annual membership plan which is $420/year for each solution listed ($35/month/solution). Click the Annual Subscription option when you register.
The month-to-month plan is $50/month/solution ($600/year/solution). Click the Month-to-Month option when you register.
There is no better way to evaluate software or services than to get an assessment from other people who have actually used them. We encourage people who have direct knowledge and experience of a software or service to submit ratings and reviews. Ratings and Reviews are a key component of the PSTech Review. Your feedback about solutions you have used has great value for your colleagues in public safety and for solution providers. We encourage a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect. All ratings and reviews are moderated for content.
If the solution or service is already listed you will find it through the search tools. If it is not listed you can add it as a new solution or service.
The ratings and reviews form will ask a number of questions about the solution or service you want to rate. For most of these you simply select a rating of 1-5 stars. You can also select no stars, which means the criteria does not apply or you do not have any experience with that criteria.
Solutions or Service Star Ratings:
1 – Bad
2 - Poor
3 - Average
4 - Good
5 - Excellent
Other fields will ask for your experiences and feedback in a text field. Here are some recommendations for a conscientious review.
Personal Experience: Please make sure your review is based on personal experience and not what you heard from a colleague or co-worker. Try to be specific and complete.
Accuracy: Please make sure your review is factually correct. You are welcome to give your opinions, but please do not exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
Inappropriate Content: We will not allow language that can be interpreted as threatening, harassment, lewdness, or hate speech.
Conflicts of Interest: Please ensure that your contributions are unbiased and objective.
Promotional Content: We will not publish content that is promotional in nature. We want to make sure the information is useful for everyone not just commercial advertisements.
Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate for the question asked. Try to make them as helpful as possible for colleagues and peers. Provide examples of how the solution or service did or did not meet your expectations.
Privacy: We will not publish other people's private information. Avoid posting other people's full names, personal phone numbers and email addresses.
If we feel that a submission does not comply with our guidelines and policies, or is generally inappropriate or off-topic, it will not be posted on the PSTech.com website.
We also reserve the right to withhold submissions where suspicious activity or potential conflicts of interest could be present, such as, but not limited to:
- Reviews from family members
- Invalid email address, including use of "disposable" addresses
- Unusually high number of submissions by one user
- Unusually high number of reviews for a professional
When you add company/organization information or list a solution you will be presented with an input form to provide details about your organization and your software or service. A few of the fields on the form deserve a little extra attention.
In Add Organization Info:
- Markets Served - select the public safety markets you software or services in intended to serve.
- Level - select the levels of government your software or services in intended to serve.
- Meta Keywords - add keywords or phrases (separated by commas) that will help people find you. Check the categories listings and add as many of those as apply to your solution.
In Add a Listing:
- Solution Name - give each solution a unique name
- Solution Overview - Provide a clear and concise description of your software or service. We encourage you to use plain language and keep the technical terms and jargon to a minimum.
- For example - provide an example of the solution in practical use. This might be considered a mini case study.
- What makes this solution unique? - Describe what makes your software or service unique. Describe your differentiators.
- Clients Include - provide a representative example of your clients.
- Client Quote - provide a quote form an actual client.
We encourage members of the public safety community and technology providers to submit articles for PSTech. Please email your article or webinar idea to
. All articles and webinars will be reviewed before posting or scheduling. The following editorial guidelines apply.
- Be clear and concise.
- Use common language.
- Minimize the use of technical terms, jargon, or acronyms.
- Be relevant to the public safety community or to technology providers.
- Be informative and share your unique expertise.
- Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in your articles or webinars.
- Do not submit sales presentations, press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional material, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or marketing hype.
- We will work with you to promote attendance at approved webinars.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.PSTechReview.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
During registration you may required to provide certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and to educate and inform the users of the site.