The Public Safety Technology Review makes it easy for public safety agencies to find, compare, and review software and technology services.
This is a free service for the public safety community and includes:
- Solution Listings and Information
- Detailed Ratings & Reviews
- Advanced Search Options
- Articles, Interviews, and White Papers
- Webinars and Guest Speakers
Additional discussion groups include:
- Ask PSTech – if you have a question or can’t find what you need, we are here to help.
- Public Safety Community Discussion Groups - for people who work in public safety agencies/organizations.
- Open Discussion Forum – open to solution providers and the public safety community to discuss needs, questions, and ideas.
The PSTech Review is your trusted source for information, articles, ratings and reviews, and a place to learn and share your experiences and best practices with your colleagues around the world. The more you participate, the more reviews you submit, the more useful the site becomes for the entire public safety community.
Be Our Guest - No need to register. Feel free to browse around. Start at Find Solutions to search by keyword, company, or Software or Service category. Ask any question you like on Ask PSTech.
If you are with a Public Safety Agency - Register (which is free) as a PSTech User to submit solution reviews, participate in the Public Safety and Open Discussion Groups, submit articles, and participate in webinars.
If you are with a Software or Technology Services Company - Make it easy for people to find you in 3 steps-
- Register as a PSTech Solution Provider
- Add your company information
- Then list 5 solutions FREE FOR 1 YEAR.
You can also respond to reviews, connect with the public safety community, submit articles, offer webinars, and participate in the Solution Provider and Open Discussion Groups. See the About | For Solution Providers for more information.